White tea is the most pure and natural of the tea families, due to the fact that it undergoes minimal processing after plucking. It is because of this that white teas are especially abundant in antioxidants and nutrients. White tea has the least amount of caffeine of all tea varieties from the camellia sinensis plant and has a very subtle and light infusion. White teas are appreciated by tea connoisseurs for their unmatched subtlety, complexity, natural sweetness, and delicacy.
Health Benefits of White Tea:
– Extremely high amount of antioxidants
– May inhibit the growth of certain forms of cancer
– May reduce fine lines and wrinkles
– Excellent for skin and complexion
– Approximately 1% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee