Oolong tea is semi-oxidized tea, which is best described as being in between black tea (fully oxidized) and green tea (not oxidized). Oolong teas are full-bodied with a fragrant and fruity aroma. Often called weight loss teas because they help burn fat built up in the body. They are often served in Chinese restaurants.
Health Benefits of Oolong Tea:
– Good for metabolism and digestion
– May help lower your cholesterol levels
– Also known as ‘Wu-Long’ teas
– Excellent for skin and complexion
– Contains 10-15% of the caffeine in a cup of coffee.